Phasellus augue diam, vestibulum non, iaculis eget, tristique sed, lectus. Sed pede. Nullam egestas ante a mauris. Aliquam metus turpis, luctus ac, sagittis eget, elementum tincidunt, massa.

Career path for a Software Engineer

I been thinking lately what would be the career path of a software engineer. Due to the fact that I was almost worked 8 years in Software Development as a Software Engineer. Its a high time for me to rethink about my future career. I had a dream to become a Software Architect. But now I want to become a CTO, well in some way I think I want to pursuit Technical + Business Role and the CTO is the idea title for me. Software Architect is still a better Job for me but I think I’m more satisfied with CTO. Anyway long way to go for the CTO but I will achieve it. If I can become a CTO by 2012 then that will be one of my dreams comes true.

0 comments:

Post a Comment