Phasellus augue diam, vestibulum non, iaculis eget, tristique sed, lectus. Sed pede. Nullam egestas ante a mauris. Aliquam metus turpis, luctus ac, sagittis eget, elementum tincidunt, massa.

What we know about software ?

It’s pity that most of the software engineers out there are know very little about software. For them, Software development is like a day to day job than a passion. Recently I had a chat with bunch of software engineers, the discussion was fill with complains for the existing process. Infact, they didn’t even care about what they do. They just do it the sake of doing it. I was very disappointed in way that there is lack of interesting in that software community. Partially because their attitude towards the software or it could be because of their current working culture. That reminds me my school days, I hate chemistry not because its too hard to remember but because I didn’t like the teacher. So partially if not as a whole, we like things because we like the people associate with it. Anyway my final conclusion to that is we need to love what we do and we need to do what we love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment